Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things

This is a chain circling Facebook. I figured since I took the time to do it there, I would go ahead and post it here. It has been fun to read about friends, current and previous.


1. I was born in Anchorage, Alaska.
2. We moved alot as children, and some of the places we lived not only didn't have electricity or indoor plumbing, but also didn't even have roads.
3. My siblings and I once had a kool-aid stand and we sold kool-aid to some National Geographic backpackers.
4. I was named after my aunt.
5. My father was one of the smartest people I have ever known, although he made some of the dumbest choices imaginable.
6. I have lived in 4 states and Texas feels most like home.
7. My grandmother died while I was at BYU and I lost all desire to be there.
8. My sister wouldn't allow me to take typing in high school, she said the teacher was a pervert. 9. My favorite place for thanksgiving is my sisters house in Tennessee. There is nothing like a southern Thanksgiving.
10. I am a morning person and so are my kids. (poor Brett)
11. My favorite color is blue.
12. I love going to my kids activities. There is nothing better than to see them become into their own little people.
13. I work for one of my best friends.
14. I love to read, but find I have no time for it. I've taken to listening to audio books during my 1 hour commute between home and work.
15. While I was listening to the Twilight series, I brought it in the house and listened every chance I got.
16. I never yelled with my first child and I thought it was about me. Turns out it was more about her. With my son, I yell things like "JohnDavid put the cat down, she doesn't like to be carried by her head"...etc
17. I sang in choir and jazz choir in high school.
18. I raised a lamb and a pig in FFA in high school.
19. I let Paul Stark name my pig. (Photos While You Wait) Paul felt that since he named it he should be able to ride it. I have the pictures somewhere to prove it.
20. My brother in law Greg asked me out first. When he found out how old I was, he asked how old Jeannette was and asked her out.
21. I have never had a desire to try drugs.
22. I woke up during my wisdom teeth extraction.
23. I love college football.
24. I have had 3 sinus surgeries
25. I'm tired of trying to think of things.

No comments: