

As much as I try, I am just not very good at keeping up with this blog... I have been reinspired by my "Daughter In Law". Tresan has started her own blog and it can be found at http://tnjalvey.blogspot.com/. What a sweet little family.
Anyway, I made it to San Francisco and had a complete blast! We did our best to ignor the naked people running along with us. My understanding was that the Bay To Breakers was much more "tame" than in years past. Considering the naked people, drunks passed out on the side of the road and the crazy costumes, I'm glad I went on a tame year. Spending time with Tiff and family and Eric and John was amazing. I just wanted to box them all up and bring them home with me. Definately gonna have to be better about keeping in touch.
The kids are growing up...Chloe starts middle school this year and Brutus played his first season of T-Ball. I'm certain it wont be his last.
Chloe decided to sing for her school talent show.
No comments:
Post a Comment